Thanks for visiting!
Anna is focused on providing high-quality general legal counsel in a variety of areas, including divorce, child custody, estate planning and probate, land issues, real estate closings, juvenile law, criminal law, and business formation.
Send Anna an Email
Hours: Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
We will be glad to work around your schedule if these hours do not work for you.
Free initial consultations.
- Native of New Albany
- Daughter of Steve and Paula Robbins. Granddaughter of Marshall and Shelia Robbins and Annie I. Hill.
- Member of Hillcrest Baptist Church
- Graduate of New Albany High School
- Graduate of the University of Mississippi with a B.S. in Public Policy and English
- Graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law
- Member of the Mississippi Bar Association
- Admitted to practice in State Chancery and Circuit courts, Northern and Southern Federal District courts, Mississippi Supreme and Appellate courts, and 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Certified Guardian Ad Litem
- Member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Union County Humane Society, Inc.